WEBSITE USAGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
The term ‘Q Radio Network’ or ‘Northern Media Group’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 26 Balliniska Road, Derry, Northern Ireland, BT48 0NA. Our company registration number is NI059747. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
FIRMUS ENERGY COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Competition is open from the publication date of the relevant paper in which the competition appears and the closing date for receipt of entries is 10.00am on Friday 8th Aug 2014.
- The winner must provide the correct answer to the competition question.
- The winner will be notified via telephone and letter. The name of the winner will also be made available on the firmus energy website and is available upon request from (insert paper details).
- The prize consists of one free gas conversion where firmus energy pay for the cost of your conversion to natural gas based on a quote from your chosen Gas Safe Registered Installer.
- Competition non winners may also be eligible to claim a conversion grant of up to £1300 towards the cost of their conversion to natural gas.
- The winners must be connectible to the firmus energy natural gas network in accordance with firmus’ connection policy as set out at www.firmusenergy.co.uk .To check if you can connect, phone firmus energy on 08456 08 00 88
- In the case that the winner does not actually own the property to be connected, the conversion to natural gas is subject to all relevant consents being obtained from the land/property owner or otherwise as may be required by law or any governmental or regulatory authority.
- The prize is for customers who chose to convert their homes to natural gas only.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The prize is transferable based on the decision of the winner to another party connectible to the firmus energy natural gas network (see firmus’ Connection Policy at www.firmusenergy.co.uk). The terms & conditions of this competition will then apply to the transferee. Where the prize is unclaimed or unwanted and no transferee is nominated by the winner within (30 days) of the draw, firmus reserves the right to run a redraw.
- The competition is open to all Northern Ireland residents aged 18 years or over on the closing date.
- The competition excludes employees and their immediate families of firmus energy, their agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
- By entering, the winner agrees to take part in any promotional activity and gives firmus energy and its assignees and licensees the unrestricted right to use the whole or part of your contributions in all media (now known or invented in the future) throughout the world without limit of time. firmus energy hope to use your contribution, but we cannot guarantee to do so, and firmus energy is under no obligation to make or transmit any media. A release form will be provided to the winner and any other contributors (detailing the above) to sign confirming their consent.
- Incorrect contact information will automatically disqualify the entrant.
- Firmus energy cannot take any responsibility for lost entries or any damage, losses or injuries related to the competition or prize.
- The decision of the promoter is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- firmus energy reserves the right to terminate this competition or vary, alter any of these terms and conditions at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Your personal details will be retained and not passed on to any third parties unless you have ticked the box to ‘opt in’ to receive information from firmus energy.
- By entering the draw, all entrants agree to the terms and conditions of this promotion.
- The promoter of this competition is: firmus energy, A4-A5 Fergusons Way, Kilbegs Rd, Antrim, BT41 4LZ.
- Firmus energy accepts no liability for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with this competition and the prize (other than such liability which cannot be excluded by law).
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All contestants must be over 18 years of age unless stated otherwise;
- Contestants can enter each competition only once unless otherwise stated;
- Unless otherwise stated, contestants are those who have called the station during the competition period and are chosen at random by the presenter in line with the advertised promotion of the competition;
- Q Radio Network reserves the right to request proof of a winner’s identity. If a prize winner’s contact details change, it is their responsibility to notify us;
- Prizes must be claimed within 21 days;
- The competition will run until the competition has been completed, this will be advertised on air;
- The radio station reserves the right not to give away any prize if no winner is found;
- There is only one prize per competition unless otherwise stated;
- All prizes are offered in good faith;
- Decisions relating to competitions or the redemption of prizes are at the sole discretion of management and decisions are final – no further correspondence will be entered in to. This includes questions, concerns, tiebreakers, conflicts and disputes;
- Prizes are normally provided to Q Radio Network by a third party or a sponsor. The liability for the delivery of the prize rests with the third party or sponsor. If the third party or sponsor cannot deliver the prize, Q Radio Network is not liable for its provision;
- Q Radio Network make no representation or warranty in relation to prizes and shall have no liability to any prize, its fitness for purpose, merchantability or otherwise. No further, additional or other costs are included in any prize, unless otherwise stated;
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, Q Radio Network shall not have any liability to any entrant or prize winner, however caused, including for any costs, expenses, forfeited prizes, lost prizes, damages and other liabilities;
- Employees, relatives and partners of Q Radio Network, any parent or associated companies, or any of the co-sponsors of the competition are not eligible to enter any competition;
- Q Radio Network reserves the right to alter or amend these rules at any time;
- Q Radio Network reserves the right to suspend the competition or cancel the competition at any time;
- Q Radio Network reserves the right to replace stated prizes at any time with prizes we consider to be of broadly equivalent value;
- There is no cash alternative to any prize and all prizes are strictly non-transferable, unless otherwise stated. All prizes are subject to availability;
- Failure to gain access to competitions due to technical difficulties, engaged phone lines, or for any other reason is not the responsibility of the radio station;
- All copyright remains the property of Q Radio Network, including on-air broadcast and photos or images of winners;
- By entering competitions all contestants agree to be used in publicity, on air promotion and by any means deemed fit for the promotion of the station;
- No person or members of their immediate family who has won a competition is permitted to enter another station promotion for a period of three months;
- No correspondence will be entered into regarding competitions. Q Radio Network’s representative’s decision is final;
- Any contestant entering competitions giving false or misleading information will be disqualified and any prizes won will be withdrawn. This includes, but is not limited to, name, address, telephone numbers and details of previously won prizes;
- For every competition, each winner’s, and each entrant’s, personal details will be used for the purpose of administering the competition;
- Unless otherwise stated, holiday prizes consist of flights and/or accommodation only. Insurance, spending money, airport and other taxes, and other expenses are costs for the prize winner and unless otherwise stated are not part of holiday prizes. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to ensure they hold relevant and valid travel documentation, including but not limited to a passport. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to check government travel advisories and determine whether to accept the risk of travelling to the destination. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to obtain any inoculation required by the destination. Holiday prizes must be redeemed within six months unless otherwise stated and Q Radio Network shall not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage if a holiday prize is not redeemed, in full or in part, for any reason.
If the prize involves the winner attending an event, Q Radio Network shall not be liable or responsible if any part of the event is cancelled, altered or rescheduled for any reason. If a winner cannot attend an event, Q Radio Network has no obligation to provide an alternative.