Welcome to the careers section of the Q Radio Network website.
Sales & Digital Media Support Executive (Based in Ballymena Co Antrim)
We are seeking a self-driven, results-orientated professional with a positive outlook and a clear focus on succeeding in a challenging but rewarding advertising sales environment. An excellent communicator and natural forward planner you will be able to provide support to our sales teams across all levels of the business based in our Ballymena Broadcast Centre. You will be required to manage the administration and booking systems for our advertising agency clients, you will also help manage the co-ordination of campaigns including roadshows, interviews and social media. We also welcome applications from marketing graduates interested in developing their media careers. Experience in media sales, particularly in radio, is preferable along with the ability to understand the principles of radio advertising and its cost-effectiveness. You must be adept in the use of e-mail and Microsoft word/excel and possess a full clean UK driving license.
- Excellent communication skills, literacy and numeracy skills
- Sales experience
- Time management skills
- Full UK clean driving license
- Experience in media sales
- 2 years experience in a comparable role
- Experience in digital advertising
- Experience in a marketing role
Telesales Executive (Based in Ballymena Co Antrim)
Do you want a career which is exciting, profitable and progressive? Then this could be the opportunity for you. Q Radio Network wish to recruit career orientated and self driven individuals to join the companies telesales team based in Ballymena. You will have sufficient B2B media telesales experience, with proven skills and be able to win new business. You will also excel in a highly targeted environment selling radio & online concepts. Business acumen, commercial awareness and knowledge of radio, online and new media are an advantage. An engaging and outgoing persona with credible rapport building capabilities is a must. Competitive Salary & benefits on offer.
Secretary/Office Administrator (Based in Ballymena) Part Time
Radio stations are busy and fun environments and we are seeking an enthusiastic secretary/office administrator based at our Ballymena Broadcast Centre. Key duties include:
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases;
- Devising and maintaining office systems
- Using content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases;
- Attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes;
- Liasing with staff in other departments and with external contacts;
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment;
- Sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post;
- Liaising with colleagues and external contacts.
- Support role during holiday periods with other administrative departments.
Closing Date Immediate